Organizations We Belong To
- The American Association for Justice
Website of the Association of Trial Lawyer’s of America now known as The American Association for Justice
- Class Action and Derivative Suits Committee
Website of the Class Action and Derivative Suits Committee of the American Bar Association’s Litigation Section. Michael Donovan is the Chair of the Consumer Law Subcommittee.
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
Website of the National Association of Consumer Advocates. Michael Donovan is a former Chair of NACA.
- National Consumer Law Center
Website of the National Consumer Law Center. Michael Donovan is an author and founding member while also making contributions to NCLC’s publications.
- Philadelphia Bar Association
Website of the Philadelphia Bar Association.
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
Website of the Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association.
- Public Citizen
Website for Public Citizen, an advocacy organization for consumers.
- Public Justice
Website for Public Justice.
- Consumer Reports
Website of Consumer Reports.
- Consumer’s Union
Website for Consumer’s Union.
- Federal Trade Commission
Website of the Federal Trade Commission.
- Lawyers and Settlements
Website listing recent class action settlements and verdicts.
- Office of the Attorney General of Pennsylvania
Website for the Office of the Attorney General of Pennsylvania.
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
Website of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency.
- Philadelphia Community Legal Services
Website of Philadelphia Community Legal Services, a non-profit organization.
- Securities Class Action Clearinghouse
Website for Securities Class Action Clearinghouse.
- United States Securities & Exchange Commission
Website for the United States Securities & Exchange Commission.